Monday, March 21, 2016

COP HUMOR.....Remembering the Days...

FOR ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS
and 
THOSE WHO APPRECIATE and SUPPORT THEM...
************************************************
*********************************
**********************************
**********************************
*********************************
**********************************
'Hey lady...sorry about your cat, you said
you wanted it out of the tree, so I shot it.'  
***********************************
**********************************
**********************************
*********************************
*********************************
*********************************
Appreciation to David Vavrek, Indiana 
for bringing this website to
our attention. And tell Sam...
*********************************
For the record,
I never shot a woman's cat out
of a tree, and I retired before email
was invented. Accordingly,
I'm old as dirt.
ALSO,
I sure appreciate what you guys
do every day. I'm not sure I could do it 
under today's circumstances and conditions.
You have many more supporters
than you know....
BELIEVE IT!
 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment