Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday School QUESTIONS Children Ask in an Internet World ~

*************************************************
********************************
...AND I LOVE MY WORK...
but in this Internet World I get
questions and comments that are very
different from what I've been used to.
HERE are SOME of Them...
"Was it OK for me to Photoshop more
animals into my Noah's Ark
Assignment?"
***********************************
"I didn't see any dinosaurs, so I put some
in I found on 'The Science Guy'
Website." 
************************************
"Why didn't God give Jesus
a computer?" 
************************************
"Where's the Easter Bunny in
the Bible?"
************************************
"How did the Kangaroos on Noah's 
Ark get to Australia?"
************************************
"Who did Cain and Able Marry?"
************************************
"Everybody in Genesis lived a long
time, why don't people live
that long now?" 
***********************************
 'But I still LOVE MY WORK!'
***********************************
~CONTRIBUTED BY A GREAT WOMAN WHO
WISHES HER NAME WITHHELD
**********************************
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment