Thursday, March 9, 2017

Participate in the RESISTANCE to TRUMP - Call 202.224.3121~

~202.224.3121~
This is the direct line number of the
main switchboard for 
THE U.S. CONGRESS
You can can get directly to your 
congressman and/or your senator, or
any other elected congressional
member's office within
minutes using this number simply by
following a few "prompts" 
that even I can understand. 
I know this to be so because last 
Tuesday I called Mike Thompson,
my congressman, to register my concern 
about and strong encouragement
 to appoint an 
INDEPENDENT SPECIAL PROSECUTOR 
to investigate the Trump Campaign and
now Administration Russian ties.
I spoke to a real person, identified as an
aide, who was personable, respectful,
savvy, and professional.
**********************************
~202.224.3121~
**********************************
You can easily participate in the
RESISTANCE to TRUMP
and eventually be of assistance in 
taking him DOWN and OUT
by calling this number and
registering your position to any 
elected congressional member.
Again, that number is
~202.224.3121~
*********************************
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment