Monday, June 5, 2017

Donald Trump "at the helm of any situation" is Like Flying in a Plane with a Pilot that Doesn't Believe in GRAVITY!

"I know more than the generals
know...and I know how to
build planes...and hire
PILOTS TOO!
********************************

~ACCORDINGLY~
In the first 100 days we learned...
"I'm a 'UNITER' and I make the
BEST DEALS...I can tell you 
that"...... Donald Trump has said 
to the World and America.
BUT!
These unfortunate things have 
COME TO PASS...
America's Relationships
with it's ALLIES...
********************************
"I have a Plan to DEFEAT ISIS
in 30 Days...
*********************************
"Repeal and Replace Obamacare
with something better and 
more affordable...
YOU'LL LOVE IT...
*********************************
"...my Cabinet Choices...you're going to
LOVE MY CABINET CHOICES...
********************************
FLY with DONALD?
ANYBODY?
*******************************
*******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment