Sunday, July 9, 2017

Donald Trump to File CLASS ACTION Law Suit Against GOD for TINY HANDS SYNDROME!

****************************
"Enough is ENOUGH!"
cried Trump in a fit of rage 
because of the tiny hands 
the good lord gave him.
"I'LL SUE! I'M SUING THAT
A-HOLE GOD FOR WHAT

HE'S DONE TO ME!"
***************************
And so it is coming to pass that 
TRUMP is SUING GOD.
And in the process some of his
celebrated political friends and family
members appear to be joining 
him in the law suit.
Steve Bannon, Sean Spicer, 
Kellyanne Conway, Trump's sons
Donald Jr., and Eric, Son-in-Law
Jared Kushner.
***************************
"My law-suit will be the biggest
ever...bigger than anything 
ever seen", Trump said.
***************************
So far there has been no 
comment from the 
First Lady.
**************************
The President does want to 
assure his evangelical base that
he is, and always will be a
CHRISTIAN.
"I pray every day", he said.
"The Lord is My Shepherd and
I WANT!" 
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment